Full-Time, Hourly, Non-exempt
The Solution Architect is responsible for mapping client business requirements to systems/technical requirements. The primary role of the Solutions Architect is to provide IT assessments, develop in-depth technical solutions, and to present solutions and findings to potential and existing clients.
Job Description Includes
- Collaborate with Sales to define Advance2000’s value and solutions to potential customers
- Present A2K services to potential customers
- Comprehend customer business and technical requirements then design solutions around A2K services/product offerings
- Provide detailed designs to Sales Engineering for pricing and proposal creation
- Provide written assessment on IT infrastructure, process, skill set, and budget
- Develop detailed scope of work for each proposal to implement customer provided solutions within budgeted timeframes
- Spend time in front of potential customers and time in house, validating designs and written scope of work
- Create and maintain updated estimated labor documents for standardized products and services
- Create and maintain updated standardized scope of work templates for each standardized product and service
- Work directly with sales, product management, and service delivery in determining new product and labor cost, value statements, proposal, labor and scope of work templates
- Validate RFPs on bids to accurately meet the customer’s requirements
- Research and complete training on new technologies
- Present proposals to customers and executive staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
- 5+ years’ experience implementing IT solutions
- 1+ year experience in presenting complex subjects to clients
- Presentation skills – this includes the ability to confidently present to large groups and translate complex concepts to customers
- Written Skills – this includes the ability to organize complex thoughts
- Ability to work individually and in cross-functional teams
- Self-motivation and comfortable in the dynamic atmosphere of a technical organization
- Able to design and implement a project schedule and handle multiple priorities in a fast moving environment
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.