Permanent, Full-Time, Salary
Job Description Includes:
- Assess/Maintain customer’s network(s) and infrastructure(s).
- Integrate new hardware and software into existing infrastructure(s).
- Configure and maintain WAN connectivity including routers, switches, firewalls and VPN Tunneling.
- Maintain network/data security within the environment, managing identity and access needs.
- Remote and on-site administration of Windows Infrastructure including AD, GPO, Security, Files shares, backups and Printing.
- Familiar VMWare and virtual desktops a plus.
- Responsible for successful Exchange Mail administration/migrations.
- Develop and write procedures for installation, use, and troubleshooting of IT assets.
- Recommend support solutions including hardware and software technology, site locations, and integration of technologies and systems.
- Conduct on-site surveys to determine present and future user needs.
- Direct customer interaction to understand problems, requests, and recommendations per the needs of the client.
- Participate in R&D efforts to both enhance and develop services and products.
- Document troubleshooting and maintenance procedures for new services and products.
- Train Sales and Engineers in new services\products.
- Train users in use of equipment.
To Be Successful in this Role, the Selected Candidate will Have/Display:
- Bachelor’s degree or Associate’s degree in IT related curriculum.
- 3+ years of experience in an Engineer or Field Engineer role.
- A+/Net+ certifications are a plus.
- Ability to travel 75-100% of the time (mostly local).
- Positive attitude with a drive to learn and grow.
- Excellent verbal and non-verbal communication skills.
- Ownership of tasks, issues, and assignments.
- Strong ability to work both as an individual and in a team environment.
Required Physical Activity:
- Sitting- Ability to sit for a long period of time in front of a computer screen.
- Lifting- Ability to lift 50lbs or more.
- Repetitive Motion- Ability to type, write, and pick up items.
- Hearing- Ability to receive detailed information through oral communication.
- Talking- Ability to express or exchange ideas by means of spoken words.
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.