Inside Sales Representative
Toronto, Ontario (Canada)
We are looking for a performance driven inside sales professional. Establish, build and manage relationships to promote business development. Generate revenue by soliciting and securing appointments and sales opportunities with potential customers. Define customer needs and coordinate appropriate recommendations working with supporting teams. We’re looking for relentless sales professionals who are passionate about technology.
- Seek out new business relationships by creating sales appointments and opportunities through cold calling, email campaigns, social media tools and other prospecting techniques.
- Assesses competitors by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends; identifying sales opportunities.
- Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts; soliciting new accounts; building rapport; providing technical information and explanations; preparing quotations.
- Closes new business by remote or onsite communication; verifying and entering information.
- Fills orders by transferring orders to fulfillment; communicating expected delivery date; explains issues and resolutions internally and to the customer.
- Develops accounts by checking customer’s buying history; suggesting related and new items; explaining technical features.
- Maintains and improves quality results by following standards; recommending improved policies and procedures.
- Updates job knowledge by studying new product descriptions; participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes department and organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Assists outside account executives in organizing and participating in lead generation activity (i.e. trade shows, seminars, customer luncheons, marketing campaigns, etc.).
- Serves as a local liaison between customers and Advance2000/hubTGI corporate departments facilitating customer support.
- Enters, updates, and maintains customer sales data in reports, corporate tracking software, etc.
- Monitors and assists in fulfilling sales activity for all account executives in the region.
- Ability to lead sales process to close for small firms seeking managed cloud services, generally under 20 people or $5000/month.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 2+ year experience in an inside sales type role
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Technology, or related is strongly preferred.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
- Experience with closing sales and prospecting
- Have strong communication and people skills
- Operate with a high level of professionalism
- Be self-motivated
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.