Customer Service Specialist
Full-Time and Part-Time available
HelloBooked is a new venture that is redefining the call center. HelloBooked will offer customer service to businesses in the Home Services Industry.
The purpose of the Customer Service Specialist is to convert incoming customer calls into booked service calls and forward to available service technicians. It is the Customer Service Specialist duty to be able to equally divide incoming calls to be scheduled for home service technicians (HVAC, plumbing, roofing, home repair).
- Handle a high volume of service calls in the home service industry
- Follow company training to assure accurate dispatch of incoming calls
- Update dispatching changes to provide the best possible customer service in the most efficient time
- Other duties assigned
To perform this job successfully, a candidate will need:
- 2 years’ experience working in call centers, customer service, and dispatch
- Knowledge of home service industry, preferred
- Think “outside the box” skills to help book calls
- High degree of attention to detail and organization skills
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.