- Monitor and control cash flow
- Complete external audits and financial compliance activities – various state , federal, and bank
- Manage annual CPA audits and reviews
- Participate in AR/AP tasks as needed – A/R month end close & A/P invoice approval & review /month end close
- Complete bank reconciliations for multiple entities and divisions
- Complete and analyze GL journal entries
- Prepare and complete P&L financial statements for corporate and intercompany and inter-division transactions.
- Knowledge of preparing bi-weekly payroll
- Preparation and processing of multi-state sales taxes and returns, yearly, quarterly.
- Prepare and maintain software accounting package customizations, migrations, etc.
- USAC monitoring and compliance
- Conduct account research and analysis into billing and A/R discrepancies
- Prepare and maintain various A/R and billing reports Support A/R team
- Reconciling A/R to G/L part of month end Financial processing
- Reconciling A/P to G/L part of month end Financial processing
- Meeting state and federal due date guidelines
- Mentor and train entire team
- Online banking transactions – monitor daily activity, prepare transactions, and audit for fraud
- Town Hall meeting preparation for CEO
- Corporate taxes from auditors
- Other duties as assigned from CFO and ownership
To be successful in this role
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance or related field with 3+ years of work experience as a Comptroller/Controller, Assistant Comptroller/Controller, or Accounting Manager. Experience considered in lieu of formal education.
- Must possess strong leadership qualities and have the ability to lead (train, develop, mentor, etc.) an accounting team
- CPA preferred but not required
Apply today! Our Recruitment team will reach out to all qualified applicants!