Business Development Associate (New York, NY)
New York, NY ; Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Bronx
Business Development Associates for Advance2000 help drive the growth and adoption of Advance2000 Cloud Solutions to Market. As a Business Development Associate, your Responsibilities will include working closely with Advance2000 Senior Sales Associate and Solution Architect team to drive our New York City Market. Promotions to Outside Sales Associates within first year of employment! Business Development Associate will train and be mentored to become an Outside Sales Associate – Promotions to Outside Sales Associates within first year of employment!
You will aggressively hunt for new customers and manage accounts using a variety of methods, including:
- Cold calling and targeted prospecting (email and LinkedIn) on SMB’s
- Research, prospecting, email leads and making between 50-100 contact attempts per day
- Giving online presentations using services like Join.me or GoToMeeting
- Portfolio and pipeline management using Microsoft Dynamics CRM
- Experience in using LinkedIn as a sales tool – DO NOT APPLY IF YOU DO NOT HAVE A LINKEDIN PROFILE!
- Build demand and awareness of Advance2000’s computing solutions to the market, as well as establish rapport with key decision makers/prospective clients
- Work closely with the Director of Marketing and Sales Managers to assist with inbound marketing
To be successful in this role
We are looking for a “type A” individuals who thrive in an inside sales environment and are enthusiastic, coach-able, professional, ethical and competitive. To be successful in this position you must love the phone and also know how to use email and social media (LinkedIn) in the sales process to open and manage clients.
- 1+ year(s) of inside sales experience – outbound calling and lead generation
- You must have experience in online presentations using services like Join.me or GoToMeeting
- You must be tech-savvy with solid computer and internet research skills
- You must have a background using CRM’s, such as Microsoft Dynamics
- Strong learning aptitude and ability to think outside the box
- Energetic outgoing personality with a positive can do attitude
- You must have solid written & oral communication, listening and presentation skills
- You must have strong prospecting, lead generation abilities and cold calling skills
- Required years of experience:
- Web presentations: 1+ year(s)
- Cold calling: 1+ year(s)
- Inside sales: 1+ year(s)
- Account management: 1+ year(s)
- CRM: 1+ year(s)
Compensation: Salary + Commission!!!
Apply today! Our Recruitment team will reach out to all qualified applicants!