- Work with product owners, users and stock holders to develop project’s scope of work
- Identify resources needed for the project
- Plan and Coordinate project meetings
- Plan activity schedules based on the project timelines
- Delegations of project activities and ensuring their completion on time
- Set measurable goals and set project objectives
- Identify potential risks and establish contingency plans to minimize the impact on the project. Risks include design variations and incomplete or inaccurate cost estimate.
- Clearly communicate project progress with the product owner team and your manager
- Ensure projects are successfully completed on time and within budget
- Maintain project documentation include status reporting and project changes
- On-site visits or travel if required
- The ideal applicant will have 2-3 years of experience coordinating IT/development projects and customer implementations
- Must have a good understanding of technical development terms, outstanding organizational skills, scheduling experience, and the ability to organize a variety of resources
- Working knowledge of either MS Project or similar tools for tracking and reporting. MS Office and strong overall computer skills required
- Excellent communication and presentation skills are a MUST. Should be firm on best practices, yet adaptable to change. Professional and positive demeanor necessary
- A Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred in CS, MIS or Business Management
Candidates may also apply through any of the following methods:
- Email your resume/CV to HR@advance2000.com
- Call the Advance2000, Inc. Human Resources & Recruitment department at 716-929-7314
Advance2000, Inc. is an Equal Employee Opportunity (EEO) employer. Advance2000, Inc. provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Advance2000, inc complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfers, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Advance2000, Inc. reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose undue hardship to the company. This applies to all applicants and associates.
Advance2000, Inc. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Advance2000’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.